Wednesday 16 July 2014

Healthy and Delicious Baking, Let's Get Started!


First day of my new blog, which I am pouncing upon in great anticipation. I hope that this becomes a place to find a warmth, comfort and a shared interest in health and well-being. At it's heart, the joy of baking wholesome, delicious and nutritious goodies that cater to a wide range of food allergies and intolerances.

I've lined up some great guest bloggers, who are not only close to my heart but are incredible resources in the human quest for enhanced mind, body and spirit.

I've always loved baking and now with two growing daughters and school lunch boxes to fill, it motivates me even more to be able to create yummy wholesome treats made with love.  I know that so many mums out there love to do this too and are fighting the good fight against some of the foods that for too long we have accepted in good faith. Foods that are loaded with gluten, refined sugar and refined white flours. It's no wonder there is a dramatic increase in food allergies and intolerances and an obesity crisis. Navigating food choices has become harder than ever.

I am proud to be even just a tiny part of the people's revolution in taking charge of their health and well-being.

Join me!

Eve



2 comments:

  1. So glad to join the conversation, Eve! Cant wait to follow along with this journey of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylee and for your blogging inspiration!

    ReplyDelete